Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Authentic Geek, The PODCAST -- Download THIS!



        
         Hey there! Don't you find it annoying when you go to listen to a podcast and the only way it's available is in a streaming format?! Boy howdy, I sure know I do! Friends of mine, both in the podcasting community and here in Saskatoon, have mentioned this to me and I have finally found a way to fix this. 

         All you have to do is click on the links below to download any of the past episodes of "Authentic Geek, The Podcast" and enjoy them at your leisure! And yeah, all future podcasts will still be offered in a streaming format, as well as downloadable versions, for your listening convenience. 









          We aims to please, here at 'Authentic Geek'! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to tinkering with my newest blog/podcast related creation! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment