Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Coolest Game Controller Ever or "The Doctor Is A Gamer"


Towards the end of this year, when I write my Christmas list, I will be putting down three things: a Nintendo Wii, a copy of the Wii game "Doctor Who: Return to Earth" and a Sonic Screwdriver Wii-mote.

Why?

Because this is, bar none, the single coolest video game set-up I have ever seen.

Besides being one of the most interesting and continually satisfying sci-fi shows around, "Doctor Who" is a property that practically screams 'video game'! The sheer number of alien worlds, the Doctor's companions and the plethora of his enemies would translate very well into game levels, playable characters and enemy soldiers/level bosses.

So, until there is a gameplay trailer, I am going to withhold judgement as to whether or not the game will rock or not.

Seriously though, how could it not?

(Via Kotaku and Oh Gizmo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment