Monday, August 30, 2010

A Geek's Coffee House or "I Like My Coffee With A 1.21 Gigawatt Kick!"

It's not very often that I find myself saying "I need a vacation" and actually mean it. But where in the world would I want to go? Aside from heading to a tropical island or visiting Marvel Comics in NYC, it's hard for me to pick a place. But I think "The Wormhole", a coffee shop in Chicago, Illinois (Da' Bears!), makes a strong case for the Windy City.



This place is a geek's paradise, filled with posters and memorabilia from classic '80s movies, like "Ghostbusters" and "Back to the Future". The walls are absolutely covered with geeky things, from Star Wars action figures to classic movies posters and vintage '80s stereo equipment. And they have espresso covered breakfast cereal.

I better start saving my allowance. Who's coming with me?

(Via Gizmodo)

No comments:

Post a Comment