Tuesday, June 22, 2010

'Green Hornet' Trailer Finally Hits or "Let's Roll, Kato!"

A couple of months ago, I mentioned I was huge fan of 'The Green Hornet'. And as a fan, I was really hesitant about this film. Mainly because of how there has been no word on the status of the project, except Seth Rogen displaying the new model Black Beauty at the San Diego Comic Con last year. But finally, the trailer for the movie hit last night... and it is awesome!





It's definitely looks a lot better than what I imagined it to be and Seth Rogen sure looks like he is capable of pulling off the action-comedy style. I was kind of worried he wouldn't be able to hack it. And so, now begins the waiting, as it doesn't hit 'til January 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Cool beans. And more proof that every action movie ever from now on, especially if it's comic book related, will be in 3D. I don't mind if it's just a gimick, it's a cool gimick. I still don't see crappy movies just because they're 3D, like Clash of the Titans, but for cool movies, like Coraline, it just makes them that much more cool. Why not? -big G-

    ReplyDelete