Friday, April 23, 2010

"Singing About Emo-Vampires, Confused Vigilantes, etc."



I love YouTube. It has everything, from old cartoons and TV shows, to movies trailers and music videos. I've found a lot of cool videos on YouTube, a lot of gems. You may not know it, but there are a lot of incredibly creative people, like Mark Douglas, on YouTube. Mark posts videos under the "Key of Awesome" segment of the "Barely Political" video channel on YouTube. His original videos parody everything, from music, celebrities and the latest internet phenom. Like this shot at "Twilight". Seriously. This song sums up everything I dislike about today's 'modern' vampire, while still making me laugh my ass off!



Yes. That's what I likes! If you want to laugh at something funny or listen to some cool and original music, do youself a favor and check this dude out! Later days!

-- Phreak711

No comments:

Post a Comment